** End Customer**
Senior SAP ABAP Developer
This company are planning to create an SAP Team in their North American branch with a team of 3 to be first introduce. Senior SAP FI/CO Consultant, Senior SAP ABAP Developer and a Senior SAP SD Consultant
As a Senior Developer, you would be a key member within the SAP Development team. You would be the main contact person for any queries relating to ABAP for the LATAM and North America region, as well as Europe and Asia. Some of the countries in focus could include, France, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, Canada, US, Brazil, Japan etc.
You will also liaise heavily with the team based in Germany
Some of the responsibilities might include:
- Assess rigorous changes within the system
- Run system analysis of the current SAP Development while designing and implementing new development within SAP ABAP.
- Speak to a variety of different internal business areas that require specific programming for their respective areas, both national and international.
- Coordinate, manage and improve the interface technology environment connecting SAP and non-SAP Systems.
- Manage external providers and train/support key users.
- Partial (Sub) Project/Team Leadership of projects
- Monitor all requests for change
- Take part in the future implementation and rollout of S/4 HANA
S/4 HANA is currently in the thought process for this company. A roadmap is in place so it is more than likely that this project will start end of 2021/start of 2022. You role will primarily be 70% project work and 30% support tasks.
This candidate MUST have experience/knowledge in the following:
- Hands on experience in SAP ABAP
- Experience in Fiori and/or Ui5
- International Experience
- English Language (Fluent)
The candidate DOES NOT need knowledge in, but would be advantageous if they had experience in:
- German Language
- Any other European Language
- Project Management Experience
- S/4 HANA knowledge
Founded in the early 1900’s in Berlin, this end customer is a market leader within the automotive space, headquartered in heart of Stuttgart. They are the largest company within their industry and the 3rd largest in the world. With an employee count of 40,000+, offices in 50+ different cities across 50+ countries, across 5 continents, this country truly have the notion of being global. They have revenues of over 3€ billion annually.
Along with the base salary (across 12 months), this candidate would expect to receive the standard benefits which would equate to:
- 30 days holiday
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
- Pension (401K)
- Company Healthcare
Please apply now for further information.