We’re always looking to add talent to the NGP team, in our offices in Kings Lynn, Norfolk or at our group offices in Milton Keynes. We also hire experienced Recruiters with the option of remote work!
What makes an NGP person? If you read this and think it sounds familiar, then let’s talk!
• You are bold and creative
• You love the idea of being a specialist
• You are looking for a career, not a job
• You love to be empowered and take accountability for your own success
• You’re driven by providing great service and successful results
What’s in it for me?
• Work in a fun start-up culture, with the benefits of being part of a huge global Recruitment Group
• Full training provided to exceed your potential
• High earning potential with our commission & bonus scheme
• A great chance to travel the world meeting with international “household name” clients (USA, Europe and beyond)
• A clear and achievable path to promotion
• Regular social events, incentives and more!
• Use the latest technology and tools to build your brand and customer base
• Town centre location
NGP truly provide a unique career opportunity in Kings Lynn, as the only specialist IT recruitment consultancy in the area. We offer an opportunity to work for an ambitious and fast-paced business who are committed to your success.
Trainee / Associate Recruitment Consultant, King's Lynn
Trainee / Associate Recruitment Consultant, Milton Keynes