SAP FI/CO Consultant (GERMAN SPEAKING)
€95,000 - €100,000 DOE + Flexi Working (50/50 split office/remote)
Are you looking to work for a true market leader in the manufacturing/aerospace industry with around 20 offices globally, helping them with an S/4 HANA Greenfield implementation? This company work on German government contracts and some private sector. They have a global SAP environment operating on S/4HANA.
If you answered yes to the above, then read on…
The SAP FI/CO Consultant must have the following experience:
- Hands on functional experience with SAP FI/CO
- Customising and config knowledge
- Working with other areas of SAP team
- Passionate about optimising planning processes
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders at Director level
- German and English Skills
The ideal SAP FI/CO Consultant would also have experience with (not essential):
- S/4 HANA
The successful SAP FI/CO Consultant will work on:
- Global projects
- Project work implementing S/4 HANA
- Elaborate on business concepts/processes
- Customer training/workshops
The SAP FI/CO Consultant will join a global brand that are leading the way in SAP technology and become part of a team with huge ambitions. The company have a true belief in work/life balance and the right people will be fully supported in developing their own career. This global organisation operates with various departments so this can open doors to new career paths should you wish to look at this in the long term.
If you would like to be considered for my shortlist for this role. Please send your details or click ‘apply’.