SAP Interface Consultant; English; Freelance; ABAP; SAP; Germany; Remote
Contract 6 months + extension
Start day – 15/05/2021.
€600 - €700 a day (all-inclusive)
SAP Interface Consultant required for a finance team for a global end customer in North-Rhine Westphalia.
The SAP Interface Consultant is responsible for the support in the definition of interfaces between SAP and target system, you will create ABAP programs to fulfil the requirements, as well create and monitor interfaces from and to SAP.
The SAP Interface Consultant must have:
1. Knowledge in SAP Interface Technology (Web Services, ALE, IDOCS, BAPI’s, BTCI, ABAP4, etc.)
2. Strong ABAP OO knowledge including interface capabilities.
3. Performance & high data volumes aspects knowledge in the integration area.
4. SAP FICO data model familiarity
5. SAP BW familiarity
6. SAP central landscape experience in large, multinational organizations.
The perfect SAP Interface Consultant would also have (not essential):
7. SAP Ariba Experience
8. SAP Solution Manager Experience
9. German language – writing, reading, speaking.
If you want to be in the first round of interviews, please contact Karolina.