Salesforce Technical Architect – New York
$130,000 - $160,000 + bonus
My client is a market leading Global Salesforce Partner with a footprint across 3 continents. Being part of a larger organisation, they work with an array of technologies but a core focus is on Salesforce Offerings.
With the continued growth, even during this difficult time, they are on the search to find a Technical Salesforce Architect to join the business and help digitalise the future.
The Salesforce Technical Architect will:
· Work closely with Project Managers, Functional Solution Consultants, Developers, and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs
· Own the architecture of the end-to-end solution
· Take the lead and mentor the development team on projects
· Ensure best practices are ahead to for the expert delivery of enterprise solutions
· Gain & maintain a trusting relationship with both the client & your team
· Drive innovation in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
· Take responsibility for mentoring Technical Consultants in vest practices & drive the technical focus, training & certifications
The ideal Salesforce Technical Architect will have:
· Extensive experience within a Technical Architect role already
· A Track record of managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development
· The Salesforce Technical Architect Certificate
· Excellent customer facing and communication skills
· Proven ability to design, optimize, and integrate business processes across disparate systems
· Experience in developing ETL tools
· Experience coaching and managing team members
· Have a thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
· Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
· Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
· The ability to handle multiple projects at once