Salesforce Administrator – Germany wide, Home Office
€60,000 – €70,000 + Bonus & Benefits
This Certified Multicloud Salesforce partner has been established for over 20 years’ and have a massively well respected reputation within the Salesforce ecosystem.
With a focus on Sales & Service Cloud, along with specialities in Field Service, they’ve been partnering with a huge range of customers to implement Salesforce across the DACH region and further afield.
Due to continued growth and having recently brough on some very experienced new team members with a combined 20 years’ experience, they’re looking to add a Salesforce Administrator/Consultant to develop into a fully fledged Consultant
Skills the Salesforce Administrator will have:
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud & Sales Cloud
- Experience in the conception and implementation of Salesforce projects
- Passion for Salesforce in general
- Team spirit and willingness to exchange and further develop know-how
- High customer and service orientation as well as the ability to explain solutions to laymen’s terms
- Fluent German speaking
Tasks the Salesforce Administrator will carry out:
- Work in a team with developers and consultants to configure the optimal system for our customers
- Conception, implementation and tailor-made design of Salesforce solutions, especially in the Salesforce Service Cloud
- Creation of a perfect user experience
- Implementation of data imports and exports, as well as standard interfaces
- Establishment of security, rights and role concepts
- Automation of processes with Salesforce Flow
If you would like to be considered for my shortlist for this role. Please send your details or click ‘apply’.