Salesforce Technical Architect; Germany; Spain; United Kingdom; Remote
Up to €100,000 depending on location and experience.
Benefits: Flexible Hours, Unlimited Holidays, Remote working, bonus structures, Learning and Development Budget and time to work on it, new hardware, flat and open hierarchy, transparent salary structures and more.
Are you already a Salesforce Technical Architect or are you wanting to join a passionate Salesforce team who want to help you grow into such a role?
If so, this could be just for you.
Our client is an international Salesforce Gold Partner going through one of the most exciting growth periods in their history due to a huge demand from their customers.
Unlike many consultancies, this company focus on their employee wellbeing, development and progression as an integral part of their success. You really get to see the impact your work has on your clients.
Please see below the requirements and do not be put off if you only match a few of them.
The Salesforce Technical Architect must have the following:
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience in a technical role.
- Strong experience leading implementation teams.
- Excellent understanding of APIs and Integrations.
- Client facing experience and strong communication skills.
The ideal Salesforce Technical Architect will also have:
- Multiple end to end implementations.
- From scratch implementations of Salesforce.
- Cross cloud experience.
- A love for sharing knowledge with others
- German language
If this sounds interesting or you want some more information, either Apply Now or reach out to me.
Applications will close when sufficient applications are received so be quick or miss out.