SAP APO PP/DS Consultant
Permanent – Only available to residents in NATO countries
€80,000 - €100,000 DOE + Flexi Working (50/50 split office/remote)
Are you looking to work for a true market leader in the aerospace/car manufacturing sector? This company work on German government contracts and some private sector manufacturing metals. They have a global SAP environment operating on S/4HANA.
If you answered yes to the above then read on…
The SAP APO PP/DS Consultant must have the following experience:
- Technical experience with SAP APO PP/DS modules
- Customising and config knowledge
- Experience with OTC
- Working with other areas of SAP team
- Passionate about optimising planning processes
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders at Director level
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- German and English Skills
The successful SAP APO PP/DS Consultant will work on:
- Global projects
- Project work on latest release of S/4HANA
- Elaborate on business concepts/processes
- Customer training/workshops
The SAP APO PP/DS Consultant will join a global brand that are leading the way in SAP technology and become part of a team with huge ambitions. The company have a true belief in work/life balance and the right people will be fully supported in developing their own career and have the option to build a team around their particular module. This global organisation operate with various departments so this can open doors to new career paths should you wish to look at this in the long term.
If you would like to be considered for my shortlist for this role. Please send your details or click ‘apply’.