S/4HANA Roll Out Manager
Up to €95,000 total package + flexi working + remote or hybrid option (within Germany)
Do you have the desire to work for a well known end client? Are you an expert in Record to Report (R2R)? Do you enjoy working with clients on a global scale?
If so how would you like the chance to work for one the world’s leading logistics companies and take over the responsibility of the Record to Report module for their S/4HANA project?
My client is very well know across the globe and you probably saw their logo today when going to work or travelling to the supermarket. They are one of the worlds leading logistics companies and they are about to start their 4-5 year S/4HANA project. This is a great opportunity to join an S/4HANA roll out to the world.
As the S/4HANA lead for Record to Report your tasks will be:
- To lead all phases of the S/4HANA global roll out in Record to Report (R2R). Including fit gap analysis, data mapping, data cleansing, testing, training the users, cut over planning, go live and hyper care.
- Make sure the migration of the S/4HANA platform with R2R is successful for each country.
- Work closely with the local teams and transfer the knowledge of the S/4HANA system within Record to Report (R2R)
- Accompany the technical implementation with different clients and be able to assist the technical team with solutions.
The S/4HANA roll out manager must have:
- You must be an expert in Records to Report (R2R)
- Knowledge on S/4HANA with previous implementation or global roll out experience.
- Great communication skills with clients around the world
- Experience in project management is desirable
- German language at B2 level or above is necessary
Why should you join one of the world’s leading logistics companies?
- Join a motivated and dynamic team
- Great culture within the team and team spirit is at the heart of every working day
- Social event to celebrate your hard work
- Flexible working approach with hybrid or remote option (from Germany)
- Incredible benefits package
- Best of all… an amazing 4-5 year project working on an S/4HANA global roll out!