Lead of CRM – Hannover, Germany (Hybrid)
Up to €100,000 + Profit Share + 30 Days’ Vacation + Benefits
This client globally renowned as being best in class within their industry. Founded over 100+ years ago, they continue to lead the market across the world.
Due to internal promotions, they’re seeking an experienced leader with a background in CRM & Marketing combined with e-Commerce knowhow, to join their international team based in Germany as the Lead of CRM.
The role will see you take the lead on business strategy, processes and rollout of their internal CRM, Marketing & e-Commerce platforms whilst leading a team of 5 people directly working closely along the CRM Director and inline with various other business units across the company.
Responsibilities of the Lead of CRM:
- Take the lead developing and delivering CRM & e-Commerce strategies with a view of increased sales and acquiring new customers
- Build global CRM campaigns, programs and technology platforms for sales support, marketing & the e-Commerce workshops
- Work closely with the technical development teams to develop the correct technology infrastructure to succeed
- Manage and measure KPIs by prioritising resources and ensuring continuous improvements and growth
- Lead a team of direct reports including CRM Analysts & e-Commerce Strategists
- Support the global business units on new rollouts
Experience needed of the Lead of CRM:
- Extensive background with CRM & marketing from a process and strategy perspective
- Experience working in e-Commerce environments and knowledge of what’s needed to align it with CRM & Marketing
- Agile & Waterfall Project Management
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud & Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud
- Fluent English communicator with German as a bonus