Up to €95,000 + Variable + New Hardware + 30 days of Holiday + Free Training and Certifications + Excellent Progression Pathways + More
Are you passionate about providing top class E-Commerce Solutions that drive revenue growth and customer retention for your customers?
Do you have the natural ability to consult and uncover pain points and business objectives to be able to suggest the best solutions?
Our client, a new arm of one of the world’s leading consulting firms are building a brand-new team focused on delivering best in class E-Commerce projects to clients across DACH and beyond.
You would quickly be the Functional Lead in this team, meaning as it grows so do you!
If this sounds like it could be interesting for you to explore, take a look over the below and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
The E-Commerce Consultant must have the following:
- 2+ years of experience working in E-Commerce, either in consulting or as an Internal Consultant/ E-Commerce Manager
- A strong understanding of E-Commerce Processes and E-Commerce Project Delivery
- Fluent/ Native German Speaking
- Strong communication skills
The Ideal E-Commerce Consultant will also have:
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Client Facing experience
- Experience with other E-Commerce platforms including Commercetools, Magento, Shopify etc.
- Some experience in designing high level solutions for online shops
The Successful E-Commerce Consultant will be:
- Being the interface of projects between your clients and the technical teams
- Consulting clients on both B2C and B2B E-Commerce projects
- Helping to come up with and design solutions
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert/ Engagement Manager to ensure client satisfaction and success
- Managing Projects/ Sprints
- Learning from some of the top experts in this field due to the wider organisation’s capabilities.