€75,000 to €95,000 + Profit Share + 30 days of vacation + Special Occasion Leave + Relocation Support from anywhere in the world + Leading Pension Scheme + Discounted Transport + Loads more.
Our client, a global manufacturing business
This business has been listed on Hewitt’s best places to work in Germany for the last 6 years without fail.
In this role, you will take a key role in this businesses’ global supply chain going digital. You will be responsible for designing the organisations data management framework. You will also be tasked with taking a data driven approach and mentality and implementing this around the organisation.
You will also be responsible in identifying underperforming processes and systems and presenting solutions to improve these.
If this has piqued your curiosity, have a read through the below!
The successful Data Architect must have the following:
- Demonstrable experience in Architecting enterprise level data solutions.
- Strong experience on data lakes. Azure is ideal.
- Strong communication skills with people of all levels.
- Fluent English.
- Data modelling and design experience.
The ideal Data Architect will also have:
- Strong experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Understanding of the full system development lifecycle.
- Relevant certifications/ accreditations such as IBM Certified Solution Architect or DASCA Associate Big Data Engineer.
Think you meet some of the criteria but not all of it? Reach out anyway, tell me why you think you would fit this role.
We look forward to your application!