SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain Management Consultant
Germany Wide, Remote/Home Office
€75,000 - €85,000 + Flexi Working + Bonus + Training Budget
Are you looking to work for a company that operate on the latest SAP S/4HANA tech and have a training budget and time allocated during the working work to ensure you are kept up to date with all things new on SAP?
If you answered yes to the above then read on…
The SAP Supply Chain Consultant must have the following experience:
- Successfully completed master’s in business admin/informatics ideally with a focus on SCM, logistics or ops management
- First experience in customising in SAP
- Application of procedures and methods for analysis and conception
- Willingness to travel
- German and English Skills
- Demand high quality results
The successful SAP Supply Chain Consultant Lead will work on:
- Global projects
- Project work on latest release of S/4HANA
- Elaborate on business concepts/processes
- Customer training/workshops
The SAP Supply Chain Consultant will join a global brand that are leading the way in SAP technology and become part of a team with huge ambitions. The company have a true belief in work/life balance and the right people will be fully supported in developing their own career and have the option to build a team around their particular module. This global organisation also operate within other verticals so this can open doors to new career paths should you wish to look at this in the long term.
If you would like to be considered for my shortlist for this role. Please send your details or click ‘apply’.