SAP SD Team Lead
Germany Wide, Remote/Home Office
€95,000 - €110,000 + Flexi Working + Bonus + Training Budget
Are you looking to work for a company that operate on the latest SAP S/4HANA tech and have a training budget and time allocated during the working work to ensure you are kept up to date with all things new on SAP?
If you answered yes to the above then read on…
The SAP SD Lead must have the following experience:
- Development, management, control and expansion of the SAP SD area/team
- Key role in the SAP SD area and ability to manage and grow portfolio
- Proactive experience in growing this area of SAP portfolio
- Activities in functional consulting as well as interviewing and employee selection
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders at Director level
- Willingness to travel
- German and English Skills
- Demand high quality results
The successful SAP SD Lead will work on:
- Global projects
- Project work on latest release of S/4HANA
- Elaborate on business concepts/processes
- Customer training/workshops
The SAP SD Lead will join a global brand that are leading the way in SAP technology and become part of a team with huge ambitions. The company have a true belief in work/life balance and the right people will be fully supported in developing their own career and have the option to build a team around their particular module. This global organisation also operate within other verticals so this can open doors to new career paths should you wish to look at this in the long term.
If you would like to be considered for my shortlist for this role. Please send your details or click ‘apply’.