Business Analyst – B2B Commerce
Up to €85,000 depending upon experience
Are you an experienced Business Analyst, passionate about E-commerce?
Have you worked previously on projects optimising B2B buying and selling processes?
Could it interest you to join a company and really help shape their Salesforce B2B Commerce team?
If so, have a read through the below.
Our client have been through some huge changes in recent years and due to a strong pipeline of projects and an acquisition of another consulting business in Germany are looking to build out their Salesforce Commerce Cloud are with some B2B experts, including a Business Analyst.
The successful Business Analyst must have the following:
- 2+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst within E-commerce Projects.
- Fluent English.
The ideal Business Analyst will also have:
- German Language skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud (CloudCraze)
- Other B2B E-commerce platform experience would be great too.
- If you have a Technical/ Development background, this could be beneficial but not required in any way
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder management.
- Acting as the glue between the client, your team and the project manager.
- Hosting requirement gathering workshops.
- Getting to know the daily lives of users and understanding their needs.
- Creating user stories, backlog refinement and writing acceptance criteria.
If this sounds like something of interest to you, get in touch ASAP to avoid missing out.