Workforce Design Consultant; English Speaking; Freelance; Remote; Sweden
Remote / Sweden
Contract 4 month + extension
SEK 700 - SEK 780 per day all inclusive (€69 - €77 per hour)
Workforce Design Consultant required for a multinational retail company whose vision is to become an iconic learning organisation, creating a lifelong learning culture, and strengthen their co-worker's employability inside and outside of the company. This position is starting immediately.
Lead the identification and overview of new, disappearing and changing job roles and skills. Identification and overview of competence gaps, upskilling programs, Development of processes and tools for Future Workforce Design.
Work closely with appointed transformational business areas and take lead in the implementation of selected tools and processes.
- Extensive experience from HR with focus on project management, process, and tool implementation
- Experience designing future work and potentially strategic workforce planning.
- Very good understanding of translating future workforce best practice into talent tactics, processes, tools, and methods.
- Previous experience managing implementation of software to support above in global organisations delivering business results through people.
The Workforce Design Consultant must have:
- Deep knowledge in future workforce design and future of work
- Ability to synthesis and create new processes, tools, and methods for future workforce design.
- Highly developed written and spoken communication skills/English.
The perfect Workforce Design Consultant would also have (not essential):
- Good influencer and proactive in stakeholder relationship building.
- Analytical and able to identify patterns in large amounts of people and business data.
If you want to be in the first round of interviews, please contact Karolina.