Salesforce Commerce Cloud Solution Architect; Europe; DACH; Remote
Up to €90,000 + Training Budget + Choice of Equipment + Flexible Hours + Remote Working + Much more!
Are you already a Salesforce Solution Architect or aspiring to become one?
Have you got experience as a developer for Salesforce Commerce Cloud?
Would you like to work for a company who give you the tools, trust and responsibility to carry out your duties from day one?
If so, have a read over the below….
Our client, a globally established Salesforce partner with a tight-knit, open culture is searching for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Solution Architect to join their Salesforce Commerce Cloud practice.
You would be working on projects to provide market leading E-commerce solutions to some of the most reputable brands in the world, as well as for innovative, forward thinking SME’s across Europe, primarily in the DACH region.
The successful SFCC Solution Architect must have:
- Demonstrable experience within a Solution Architect/Senior Developer/Technical Lead position, tell us about your experiences and achievements!
- Willingness to travel, up to 20%.
- Fluent English and at the very least, B1 German language skills.
The ideal Salesforce Commerce Cloud Solution Architect will also have:
- End-to-end Salesforce Commerce Cloud project experience.
- Knowledge of/experience with other Salesforce Clouds i.e Sales, Service, Community and Marketing.
- An understanding of other technologies like Magento, SAP and payment integrations.
The successful SFCC Solution Architect will be:
- Actively supporting the pre-sales team with your technical expertise of Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Code reviews.
- Designing and documenting architecture.
- Presentations of your tailored solutions to customers.
- Gathering and analysing requirements.
- Coaching, mentoring and guiding candidates for Technical Lead, Solution Architect and Senior Developer positions.
- Becoming an integral part of a brand-new delivery centre for Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud (Demandware).
- Split between pre-sales and hands-on project delivery.
- Establishing, maintaining and updating internal best practices for Salesforce Commerce Cloud Development practices.
If this has aroused your interest, or even curiosity then either Apply Now.
I look forward to your application!