€80,000 - €85,000 + 10% Bonus + Company Car + 30 Days’ Vacation
My client is a Salesforce partner who are quite different to the traditional Salesforce consultancies - in a good way. The business has been established for over 20 years offering consulting and implementation of several Enterprise level technologies like Salesforce, SAP & more. With an existing professional and rivalled reputation worldwide, they’re focussing on cementing their existence within the European markets and are seeing this successful growth at a rapid rate. They are currently working on projects across several locations including DACH, BENELUX, Nordics & the UK covering multiple industries.
The project pipeline is in a very strong position with enterprise level international projects being a huge area of focus.
If you’re looking for a business that can offer you the freedom to work as you wish, take initiative by bringing your ideas to the team who work in a non-hierarchical way, have career growth and a development path to get you where you want to be in your professional career and Multi Cloud projects, then this position is not one to miss out on.
Due to their success and demand for their services, they’re looking for 10-15 people to join, comprising of a mixture of Salesforce Technical & Functional Consultants, Project Managers & Solution Architects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Salesforce Consultant:
- Work as a Senior Techno/Functional Consultant on large scale international Enterprise level projects advising customers on Salesforce Sales, Service & Experience Cloud
- Analyse, design & implement new customer cross platform features included connected systems on Sales, Service & Experience Cloud
- Deliver complex solutions based on customer requirements & work closely with C-Level stakeholders
- Lead customer workshops & bring customer requirements to life through the power of Salesforce
- Responsible for the platform design and implementation processes whilst acting as the interface between the customer and technical teams
Skills required of the Senior Salesforce Consultant:
- 3+ years of working experience focussing on Salesforce Sales, Service & Experience Cloud
- Fluent in both German & English languages
- Hold a strong passion for Salesforce and delivering custom solutions to customers
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce configuration on the Core Cloud & what automation possibilities there are
- Strong experience integrating Salesforce with other systems like ERP & Legacy Systems
- Ability to demonstrate your own initiative in live projects and are enthusiastic for new, innovative concepts
What’s in it for you:
- 30 days’ vacation
- Possible company car / bicycle arrangements
- Accident insurance policy
- Home office equipment set up
- Endless opportunities for innovation within this high growth environment
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term stable place to work and develop your career