€80,000 - €90,000 + 10% Variable Bonus + Company Car + 30 Days’ Vacation
My client is a Salesforce partner who are quite different to the traditional Salesforce consultancies - in a good way. The business has been established for over 20 years offering consulting and implementation of several Enterprise level technologies like Salesforce, SAP & more. With an existing professional and rivalled reputation worldwide, they’re focussing on cementing their existence within the European markets and are seeing this successful growth at a rapid rate. They are currently working on projects across several locations including DACH, BENELUX, Nordics & the UK covering multiple industries.
The project pipeline is in a very strong position with enterprise level international projects being a huge area of focus.
If you’re looking for a business that can offer you the freedom to work as you wish, take initiative by bringing your ideas to the team who work in a non-hierarchical way, have career growth and a development path to get you where you want to be in your professional career and Multi Cloud projects, then this position is not one to miss out on.
Due to their success and demand for their services, they’re looking for 10-15 people to join, comprising of a mixture of Salesforce Technical & Functional Consultants, Project Managers & Solution Architects.
Required skills of the Salesforce Project Manager:
- 3+ years’ experience working with Salesforce as a Project Manager
- Salesforce consulting and project delivery experience on an international scale
- Strong level experience of Salesforce Sales, Service & Experience Cloud
- Proven experience in negotiation and delivery of high quality results within the allocated time frame and budget
- Strong knowledge of & operational experience with agile project methodologies (SCRUM)
- A high level of technical experience and bring solid organisational skills, assertiveness, persuasion and a desire to learn and develop, not just yourself but your teammates
- Delivered high level Salesforce projects on an enterprise scale
- Management of C-Level stakeholders & comfortable engaging and challenging their thinking to show them the benefit of your suggested working processes
- Fluent in German & English
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Project Manager:
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Able to manager 1-2 large scale projects or multiple small to medium sized projects at one time
- Be the primary contact for customers and keep inline with project gates governance
- Create and facilitate the creation of technical design documents for complete projects & liaise with the Technical Architects and Developers
- Participate in the end to end implementation including project management, issue, communication and change management tasks
- Take over the Project Management of Multi-Cloud Salesforce projects internationally
- Advise customers, develop long term business relationships and strategic processes together and take responsibility for the success of the project
- Customisation of the Salesforce platform in line with customers requirements
- Coordinate, control and motivate your project team made up of Salesforce Consultants & Developers
- Seek opportunities with existing customers for future projects, up and cross selling
- You have the chance to design and expand the approach to projects, templates and project methods