Senior Salesforce Developer; B2B Commerce Cloud; Community Cloud.
€60,000 to €78,000 + Profit Share + 30 days of vacation + Relocation Support
Our client, a global end-user of Salesforce within the manufacturing industry are looking for 2 Senior Salesforce Developers to join the team in Germany to work on their B2B Commerce Cloud (CloudCraze) platform as well as Community Cloud.
This business has been listed on Hewitt’s best places to work in Germany for the last 6 years without fail.
In this role, you will not only be an integral part of the development team, but you will also be the go-to person for anything technical related to the Salesforce products. Giving you the chance to gain more knowledge in a truly fantastic work environment as well as being able to share your knowledge and experiences with the individuals in the team already. Not to mention, you will have a serious impact on the future of this business with your ideas and work.
If this has piqued your curiosity, have a read through the below!
The successful Senior Salesforce Developer must have the following:
- Demonstrable experience within a Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud project, at least 1.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Community Cloud, hands on experience will be preferred.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Integration experience with ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle.
The ideal Senior Salesforce Developer will also have:
- Applicable Salesforce certifications i.e. B2B Commerce Developer, Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer 2.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services/ hands on experience.
- Examples of projects for us to see, we love to see your work!
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be:
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Apex, Visual Force and LWC Development.
- Identifying and fixing bugs,
- Be a true Subject Matter expert in the company for Salesforce.
- Help to develop and plan the company’s technical roadmap for the future.
- Assess the current implementation and suggest improvements.
Applications for this position will close on 04/06/2021, however, interviews are taking place as we speak so apply now to avoid missing out!
Think you meet some of the criteria but not all of it? Reach out anyway, tell me why you think you would fit this role.
We look forward to your application!