Salesforce Consultant (Mid-Senior), Germany wide, Home Office
€75,000 - €85,000 + Bonus (10%) & Benefits
This Certified Multicloud Salesforce partner has been established for over 20 years’ and have a massively well respected reputation within the Salesforce ecosystem.
With a focus on Sales & Service Cloud, along with specialities in Field Service, they’ve been partnering with a huge range of customers to implement Salesforce across the DACH region and further afield.
Due to continued growth they’re looking to bring onboard some experienced Salesforce professionals as Senior Consultants & Solution Architects to lead clients, projects and junior members of the team.
Skills the Salesforce Consultant should have:
- An in-depth knowledge of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud
- First hand experience with conception and implementation of Salesforce
- High customer and service orientation
- Confident appearance, strong communication skills and commitment
- Be open to taking responsibility, understanding challenges of projects, customers and deliver first-class Salesforce solutions whilst helping the customer understand things in an clear and concise way.
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will:
- As a Senior Salesforce Consultant, you will be responsible for support of your Salesforce projects, maintaining a proactive and professional manner
- Guide and advise clients of various levels of seniority from C-Suite, to department management and team leads
- Design and implement Salesforce Solutions in Sales & Service Cloud
- Act as a Solution Architect on projects if it’s within your skillset
Please apply now for further information.