Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Development Lead / Consultant; Remote; English; Europe
Work remotely from anywhere in Europe, occasional travel to Germany may be required.
Up to €75,000 dependant on Salesforce Experience + Bonus + Training & Development Budget + Company Car + Choice of equipment, latest iPhone and Macbook if you wish! + much more!
Are you passionate about Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)?
Do you want to work for the largest Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation partner in the world?
Our globally renowned client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud Development Lead to join their team based in Germany and provide a start up feel with a powerful global brand.
If this has aroused your interest, keep on reading!
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud expert must possess the following credentials/experience:
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Certification or comparable experiences.
- Ability to hold workshops with customers and delivery teams.
- Good command of the English language.
The ideal Salesforce Commerce Cloud Expert will also have:
- German, Russian, or Ukrainian language skills are a bonus.
- Pre-sales/ Salesforce Solution design experience.
- Multi-Cloud Salesforce project experience.
- Be based in Europe, preferably Germany.
- 5 years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud Experience.
The Successful Salesforce Commerce Cloud Development Lead will be:
- Hosting and preparing workshops for Client’s and Developers.
- Working on internal Salesforce projects to contribute to development of internal processes.
- Assisting with Solution design and pre-sales in winning new projects.
- Supporting with Architecture documentation.
- Consulting with project delivery teams on technical integrations.
- Working on varied Salesforce Commerce Cloud projects for some of the world’s largest fashion and retail brands.
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Development Lead will join a large global company who are one of the leading Salesforce Commerce Cloud Implementation partners worldwide. With a large global reputation yet a small team in Germany, you will have the chance to put your stamp on things while having the market leverage to work on some of the most exciting and exclusive Salesforce Commerce Cloud projects available.
If this sounds like something you want, or even want more information on, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)203 069 3403.