Senior E-Commerce Programme Manager – Europe & UK, Remote.
Up to €120,000 per annum + Flexible Hours + Training Budget + Bonuses + Expenses + International Travel Opportunities + Much more.
Are you an experienced E-Commerce Program Manager or a Senior Project Manager wanting to step up a level?
How would it sound to you to work for one of the top pure commerce focused Salesforce Partners in the world?
Do you want the opportunity to take charge of a large re-platforming programme for a large European Fashion retailer who are looking to migrate from a bespoke solution to Salesforce Commerce Cloud?
If so, take a look over the requirements below:
The Senior Programme Manager must have the following skills/experience:
- 4+ Years of E-Commerce project experience, in an in-house or consulting environment.
- Good experience of managing stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate well with different people on different levels, both technical and not technical.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce implementation projects.
The Ideal Senior Programme Manager will also have:
- Experience of a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Project in a Fashion Retail business, either external or internal.
- German Language skills are a plus, however not essential.
- Understanding of different e-commerce technologies would be a plus.
The successful Senior Programme Manager will be:
- Leading a massive re-platforming effort for a large Fashion Retailer.
- Managing many projects under one big programme.
- Helping build out one of the leading E-Commerce consulting practice in the world.
- Ensuring things run smoothly.
- Acting as the bridge between the business and the implementation teams.
If this sounds like you, or you are interested to explore further then get in touch now to avoid missing out.
I would be happy to discuss any questions or queries you may have.