St. Gallen, Switzerland
110,000 – 130,000 CHF + Benefits
Are you looking for your next career move in SAP to work with one of the top players in the Pharma industry and use your skills and forward-thinking approach to help take them to the next level ?
The SAP SD Functional Consultant (Application Manager) will work on:
- The further development of the SAP system in the SAP module SD.
- Work in a team of 8 SAP experts, and manage projects related to SAP SD applications.
- Bridge the gap between the SAP SD business requirements and the plans for the SAP ABAP Developers by thorough planning and detailed documentation.
- Amazing quality of living in Switzerland (3 cities in the top 10 worldwide)
- Near the shores of the beautiful Lake Constance, close to the Swiss Alps.
- Great salary + Benefits package
- Autonomy to build the SAP solutions you want without lengthy approval processes.
- Work in a flat hierarchy where your ideas come to life easily
- SD Pricing, Availability, Rebates experience
- Strong background in customizing and configuring SAP SD
- SAP SD Documentation
- German language (B1 minimum)
- Abstract thinker to create SAP SD solutions
- SAP ABAP – creating BADIs, user exits, debugging
- Complex rebates & pricing scheme
- Interfacing with SAP EWM, MM, FI, WM
One of the top market players in the pharmaceutical industry with a history stretching back 100 years where they started and remain a 4th generation family business. They provide top quality services in the industry and strive to work on the latest and cutting-edge technology. They are looking for someone who can join them and leave a lasting mark. They have a flat hierarchy, and they want someone with an entrepreneurial way of thinking who can take the company to the next level.
Get in touch immediately for ore information or to move forward and apply for this opportunity.