S/4 HANA Technical Solutions Architect
Germany Wide, Remote/Home Office
€95,000 - €105,000 + Company Car + Other Benefits
This global IT outfit have 10,000+ employees within the group across 50+ sites globally. The business turns over €400+ million per year. They are looking to add to their existing team of 600 SAP consultants, especially within their high-level consulting team working on S/4 HANA greenfield projects across Germany and Europe.
- Development of an integration strategy and implementation concepts with the customer in the context of medium sized SAP S / 4HANA projects
- Technical coordination and support for developers as well as business stakeholders and infrastructure experts in SAP S / 4HANA projects
- Preparation of current know-how relating to SAP system architecture, integration scenarios and development
- Participation in pre-sales for potential SAP S / 4HANA projects
- Communication and coordination of onsite/offshore colleagues
- Responsible co-design of the S / 4HANA strategy and the SAP transformation service portfolio (preliminary studies, greenfield projects, conversion projects)
- You have a degree in business informatics, computer science or similar
- You have already gained several years of experience as a SAP consultant in projects (implementation, upgrade, etc.) as a developer, SAP basis consultant or solution architect
- You are experienced in the comprehensive and integrative functionality in SAP ECC and S / 4HANA
- Outstanding skills in error analysis in SAP ECC
- You have a great understanding of SAP technical relationships and you are familiar with error analysis in the system
- Your way of thinking is solution / process-oriented and analytical and you have a strong methodological approach
- You are proficient in the German language and have a good knowledge of English
- 30 days annual leave.
- Internal and external training measures
- Company car and company bike regulations
- Company health insurance
- Modern offices at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, corporate benefits portal
Please get in touch immediately for more information or to move forward and apply for this opportunity.