SAP FI/CO Consultant
Salary up to €95,000
Do you want to work for a world’s leading end user in the engineering market? How about working on a huge technology transformation for all locations across the globe? How about working for a company that has huge growth plans for the future with extensive career opportunities?
If you said YES, keep reading!
My client stands for reliable and innovative products, competent advice, and first-class service. They place their customers at the center of their activities and use synergies to shape the future with technologies of tomorrow. They focus on the harmonization and further development of IT processes and systems and are looking for an SAP FI/CO consultant to join their success story!
What you can expect as an SAP FI/CO Consultant:
- Working on their huge transformation project for their IT throughout the company including SAP newest technology and S/4HANA.
- Responsibility and ensuring the proper SAP system flow in the FI/CO modules
- Customizing and master data settings in SAP FI/CO
- Cooperation with external and internal team members
- Practice-oriented knowledge expansion in the area of ??S/4HANA
- Ensuring day-to-day operations as part of 2nd level support
What experience the SAP FI/CO Consultant needs:
- Extensive knowledge of SAP FI/CO and all sub modules with project experience
- Hands on customising experience
- B2 German speaking
- Worked in an international environment
Why should you want to work for them:
- Multiple locations throughout Germany
- Huge growth plans for the company meaning more career opportunities.