SAP Agile Coaches– English & Swedish speaking, based in Sweden, RATE D.O.E
The perfect Agile coaches will belong to the Lean Agile Centre of Excellence (LACE) within IT. The group consists of 20 experienced Agile Coaches, who collaborate in smaller groups to support different parts of the IT organization. As a whole coaching group, the team will come together regularly to share knowledge and experiences and exchange thoughts and ideas for the future.
The position is located at our clients headquarter in Stockholm. They want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen.
This role will require you to be fluent in both English and Swedish.
We are looking for 3 senior Agile Coaches to join our well-known European Client.
Agile coach must haves:
• Extensive IT development experience 10+ years
• Coaching experience 5+ years
• Experience in driving change and how to motivate others.
• Pragmatically using their experience to guide teams and organization based on their situation rather than pushing frameworks or models.
The Ideal Agile coach must have:
• Experienced and skilled in working with both leadership and development teams
• Experienced as consultants, meaning understanding what the consultant role is
• Experience from several different companies, the Ideal coach would have worked a couple of years in a large company to understand legacy and processes.
• Fast paced and problem solving oriented person
The Perfect Agile coach will also have:
• Works with our client’s core values: Fearless, Open, Reliable Cost efficient and Flexible.
If this role sounds like a challenge you have been looking for please contact us on the details below:
Jack O’Mahony – email@example.com - +442038544850
Karolina Adomaityte – firstname.lastname@example.org - +442038549423