Salesforce Technical Lead/Solution Architect, Zürich or Bern, Switzerland
110,000 – 140,000 CHF
This family run Salesforce consultancy based in Zürich pride themselves as not just IT service providers, but as 360 ° strategists, working with their customers as partners on an equal footing. Regardless of whether it is a start-up, family business or media company, they pride themselves on organisational development in harmony with digital infrastructure and customer focus.
During 2020 they have seen headcount grow rapidly and are continuing their expansion into 2021 with a healthy pipeline in place. They are searching for a Salesforce Technical Lead & Solution Architect who will bring an entrepreneurial & independent attitude. From the start you will support the projects across Switzerland & Germany by designing & implementing Salesforce projects.
The Salesforce Technical Lead/Solution Architect will:
- Support the business analysts & strategy consultants with your technical expertise
- Solution design & develop prototypes of integrated Salesforce solutions
- Be responsible for the technical excellence of the implementation on several projects
- You’ll oversee and monitor the configuration specialists & developers on the implementation of Salesforce projects
The experience required for the role of Salesforce Technical Lead/Solution Architect are:
- Speak German and English fluently
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce programming (Apex, Visualforce, Web Components)
- You already have several Salesforce certifications
- Have experience working as a consultant
- Technical hands on experience on Sales, Service, Community & Marketing Cloud is preferred
As a leader in Salesforce recruitment NGP have a great track record of supplying the best candidates available to our clients. Get in touch with Charlie Nuttall to learn more and get a head start on the application process by choosing NGP