€80,000 - €90,000 + 10% Bonus + Company Car + 30 Days Annual
Leave & More
My client is a Salesforce partner who are quite different to the traditional Salesforce consultancies - in a good way. The business has been established for over 20 years offering consulting and implementation of several Enterprise level technologies like Salesforce, SAP & more. With an existing professional and rivalled reputation worldwide, they’re focussing on cementing their existence within the European markets and are seeing this successful growth at a rapid rate. They are currently working on projects across several locations including DACH, BENELUX, Nordics & the UK covering multiple industries.
The project pipeline is in a very strong position with enterprise level international projects being a huge area of focus.
If you’re looking for a business that can offer you the freedom to work as you wish, take initiative by bringing your ideas to the team who work in a non-hierarchical way, have career growth and a development path to get you where you want to be in your professional career and Multi Cloud projects, then this position is not one to miss out on.
Due to their success and demand for their services, they’re looking for 10-15 people to join, comprising of a mixture of Salesforce Technical & Functional Consultants, Project Managers & Solution Architects.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Solution Architect:
- Be responsible for the technical designs of projects as a Solution Architect
- Define and integrate enterprise architectures and advise customers on technical or system-related issues and actively participate in projects
- Understand the process-related requirements of the customers and select the appropriate systems, components and functions on and around the Salesforce platform in order to support them
- Work closely with customers and business departments to coordinate, communicate and implement their requirements
- Take ownership making sure all functionals are developed, tested and deployed continuously in a reliable way across all platforms
- Guide and develop the team of Salesforce Consultants & Developers from a technical and professional aspect and manage the project accordingly
- Forthcoming with ideas on how projects can be delivered differently and have a say on how things are done!
- Have extensive knowledge across multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Experience)
- 4+ years’ experience within the Salesforce Consulting space & 1-2 years as a Solution Architect
- Proven experience of maintaining, developing, re-designing sophisticated integrated Salesforce applications and landscapes
- Be creative, analytical, open-minded and have a strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge in the conception of solution architectures, requirements management and the implementation of application architectures
- Enjoy working as part of a team but also comfortable being self motivated and determined
- Speak a fluent level of business German and are fluent in English
What’s in it for you:
- 30 days’ vacation
- Possible company car / bicycle arrangements
- Accident insurance policy
- Home office equipment set up
- Endless opportunities for innovation within this high growth environment
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term stable place to work and develop your career