€75,000 - €90,000 + Bonus
Have you worked on large international Salesforce projects?
Possess strong Salesforce Core Cloud knowledge?
Understand the platforms limitations & possibilities, and able to advise stakeholders on next step actions?
My client is looking for a Salesforce Product Owner to join their specialist Digital Transformation and Salesforce business based in Switzerland with a presence across Europe. This position encompasses stakeholder engagement, consulting and guiding the client through the way the project will be implemented. This is an exciting time to join this company, this opportunity will give you chance to be seen in the market and the Salesforce community by attending various events.
Experience & Skills required by the Salesforce Product Owner & Country Coordinator:
- Sales Cloud experience is essential. Service, Community and Marketing cloud experience would be a bonus!
- Able to advise on all possibilities and limitations on Core Cloud
- Worked on International projects or large projects involving various business units and end users
- English and French fluency, C1 professional level minimum
- Project Management experience
- Strong Business Analyst skills
- Stakeholder engagement and implementation experience
- Guide the customer throughout the project and implementation.
- Ensure the solution built by the partner is in line with the customer requirements
- Summarize the project from start to finish for customer and report information to CTO
- Analyse risks and issues on the requirements and build on the solution, reporting back for a correction of the process
- Be an integral part of the company's growth
- You're valued, you're not a number
- Develop your skills with certifications and mentorship
- Flexible work environment