Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist – Berlin, Germany
€55,000 - €65,000 + benefits
Are you a well versed SFMC professional?
Do you want to bring your expertise to an international business and join an experienced CRM team & be able to learn and work alongside other Salesforce professionals?
How would you feel about digitalising the real estate industry?
If all of the above would be of interest to you, take a look over the below…
My client is an international business with a base in Germany and are on a mission to change the way their industry works. With a huge success in recent years, they’ve been able to grow to an international team of 275 people and are continuing to expand at a rapid rate!
As Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist, you will be leveraging and improving the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to support business requirements and technical innovations throughout the company.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist will:
- Take responsibility for delivering technical solutions on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, empowering the CRM teams
- Collaborate with several other internal teams – Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Sales & Marketing Teams
- Be responsible for delivery the SFMC projects in conjunction with other project managers within the business
- Ensure all built models are executed and tested ensuring the complex automated marketing journeys, through SFMC, are running smooth
- Document projects & liaise with internal stakeholders whilst consulting them on best practices
- Enhance user experience by building segments using SQL & other programming languages
Skills required for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist role are:
- 3+ years of technical SFMC experience
- SFMC Admin certification (Developer is a bonus)
- Master SQL & true understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact model
- Have experience implementing automated solutions using Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
- First hand experience working with APIs – SOAP & REST based APIs
- Fluent in English – German speaking is a bonus