Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead – Germany Wide (Remote/Home Office)
€75,000 - €85,000 + Bonus + Company Car + 30 days Annual Leave & More
Have you worked with Salesforce Marketing Cloud for the past few years & want to progress your career?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want the flexibility to make business decisions?
Would you like to help grow and shape the future of the Salesforce practice in an already well established business?
This global outfit have 12,000+ team members across 25+ countries and they're looking to expand on their team of 600 Salesforce professionals.
They've seen tremendous growth company wide throughout the past several years across their various IT teams and now it's time to focus on the German aspect of the business by bringing in a SFMC professional to help shape the future. An already HUGE project pipeline and even more international projects recently secured!
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Marketing Lead:
- Responsible for expanding the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice & delivering projects to customers on an international scale
- Managing customer projects whilst acting as the interface between the customers and the SFMC team, coordinating the necessary project resources
- Support the project team with your expertise in all relevant project phases, ensuring projects are carried out to the highest possible standard
- Take part in pre-sales meetings
- Along with the above, you are the first point of contact for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud customers whilst building long-term relationships
Experience of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead:
- Have a solid understanding and relevant project professional experience as a Salesforce Consultant and be able to guide customers with your in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution and architecture
- Already carried out a variety of Salesforce Marketing Cloud customer projects and preferably also validly certified
- Be entrepreneurial! Have experience in Project management and a strong interest in the continuous development of both your team and your own career development
- Be able to communicate fluently in English both written and verbally and have at least a B2 level of German
- Be willing to travel around 30% to visit customers if & when required
Benefits on offer:
- 30 days of paid holiday
- Company Car arrangements
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Accident insurance policy (Company funded)
- Central locations with high-tech equipment
- Sports programs
- Access to the corporate benefits portal
- Free fruit and drinks
- Plenty of room for innovation in a high-growth environment with the latest technologies and products
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities