Salesforce Management Consultant & Project Manager
Germany wide - Work from home permanent position
€70,000 - €90,000 fixed salary + bonus of up to €13,000 p/a
This business has a core focus on increasing their client’s productivity through the optimal use of Salesforce. They have a reputation for companies forward with their deep understanding of business processes combines with state-of-the-art technology, data & creating digital experiences.
Due to their continued growth, they are currently looking to add to their already experienced team by onboarding 7 experienced Salesforce professionals.
As a Salesforce Management Consultant & Project Manager, you will bring a vast amount of client & stakeholder management abilities, experience of progressing a team of consultants & developments through their career growth & an excellent amount of hands on technical capabilities.
The Salesforce Management Consultant & Project Manager will:
- Take control of project management in medium-sized Salesforce projects
- Consult customers & work with them to developer a successful strategic process for the implementation
- Be responsible for the customisation & adaptation of the software in line with customer requirements
- Coordinate, control & motivate your project team of consultants & developers
- Be willing to travel a limited amount to client site, approx. 1-2 days at the start and end of the project
The Salesforce Management Consultant & Project Manager must have:
- Qualified university degree in the field of business informatics or a comparable training
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in IT consulting and in the implementation Salesforce projects
- Clear understanding of customer-oriented business processes in the areas of sales, marketing and service
- Distinct experience of the split between managing customers & a team
- Fluent in both German & English
As an industry leader in the European Salesforce recruitment market, our range of opportunities for Salesforce professionals is unrivalled. Get in touch to see how we can help!