Exciting Salesforce Developer position
Are you a truly experienced Salesforce Developer with excellent experience of being extremely hands-on with Apex coding?
You will be responsible for doing 80% of the hands-on coding and development, and 20% of your job will be meetings with your team and stakeholders.
You will be doing what all Salesforce Developers love, and that is the pure, hands-on development.
If this sounds like you, then read on below and see exactly what you could be doing!
The Salesforce Developer must have:
- At least 3 years of background experience of Salesforce Development
- Hands-on coding experience- Apex, Lightning, LWC
- Need Platform Developer I and ideally II certificate
- Previous experience on Salesforce core clouds- Sales, Service, Community
- High-level of integration experience i.e. into Salesforce from third party system
- Worked on GIT and CI/CD processes previously, working in Agile mindset
Why should you contact me?
- A chance to work completely remote from anywhere in the United Kingdom
- There is an excellent 25 days of holiday, a NEST pension and BUPA Healthcare
- Excellent career progression within the company
If this is of some interest you then please get in contact with me.