Salesforce Consultants x2
Germany, Switzerland, Remote.
€60,000 to €80,000 + Free Certifications + Flexible Hours + Team Events + Minimal Travel
Our client, a registered Salesforce Consulting Partner are looking for talented Salesforce Consultants to join their team as part of their massive growth plans for the next few years. With a wide footprint across the DACH region, yet a close-knit, family feel team you really will be getting the best of both worlds.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to work on varied Salesforce projects across different industries, Support to further your Salesforce expertise with free certifications (even if it takes a few attempts), guidance and support from seasoned Salesforce experts and you get to have fun while you do all of that too.
If this has aroused your curiosity, have a read through the below!
The successful Salesforce Consultants must have the following:
- Strong experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds.
- Experience of Configuring and possibly customising Salesforce.
- A desire to further your Salesforce knowledge.
- Fluent German Language Skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
The ideal Salesforce Consultants will also have:
- Experience with/Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot.
- An understanding of the functionalities of Apex.
- A degree in a relevant field will round off your profile, however is far from essential.
The Salesforce Consultants will be:
- Taking part in and leading requirement gathering and analysis workshops.
- Optimising Sales and Service processes.
- Implementing Sales and Service Cloud as well as getting the opportunity to work with Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
- Configurations and customisations.
If you think you have what it takes to make it in a role such as this, don’t hesitate to apply now and tell us why you would be a great fit!
Applications for this position will close on 25/06/2021, however, interviews are taking place as we speak so apply now to avoid missing out!
Think you meet some of the criteria but not all of it? Reach out anyway, tell me why you think you would fit this role.
We look forward to your application!