Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud Developer x3 (1x Senior & 2x Mid-Level)
Stuttgart or Berlin, Germany
€60,000 - €75,000 + Laptop & equipment + €800 to set up your home office
One of Europe’s leading e-Commerce companies are growing again! With more than 500 staff operating across Europe assisting clients in 16 different countries, the need has arisen for a further 3 experienced Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developers to join the business.
You’ll be based in or willing to relocate to Germany and have the option of working up to 4 days a week from home, with 1 day a week in the office as a minimum.
The Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud Developer will be:
- Developing & maintaining the online shops using Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Continuously improve customer’s shopping experience with up to date custom features
- Designing & implementing interfaces to both internal & external systems
- Working with an agile team you ensure the code is clean and maintain solid website performance
- Involved with the support of code reviews & deployment processes
- Assist with the identification & analysis of any errors
The Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud Developer will bring:
- 2.5+ years of experience of development on Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- The ability to write code that you’re proud of & use design patterns where appropriate
- Experience in HTML, CSS and ISML – or another templating language
- Knowledge of integrating third party APIs (e.g. payment providers)
- Fluent English communication skills to work with the international team
As an industry leader in the European Salesforce recruitment market, our range of opportunities for Salesforce professionals is unrivalled. Get in touch to see how we can help!