Salesforce Administrator – Berlin, Germany
€55,000 - €65,000 + company performance bonus + 30 days annual leave + other benefits
My client is an independent family run logistics business based in Berlin that operates throughout Europe. Due to continued growth, they require a Salesforce Administrator to join the company on a permanent basis.
Are you looking for a career with a successful independent business where you can be a huge part of their future growth plans?
2+ years as a Salesforce Administrator?
Want to progress your Salesforce experience whilst gaining relevant knowledge of how to assist a growing business?
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will:
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to develop and implement important business process automation
· Troubleshoot issues, manage operational requests and work with all internal business units
· Customise fields, page layouts, record types, list views, build reports and dashboards
· Set up validation rules, custom objects, user profiles and page layouts
· Customise and maintain the Salesforce applications whilst optimising and extending them
· Help with the training of business owners for new features and future roll-outs
The relevant experience to be suitable for the position of Salesforce Administrator:
· 2+ years’ experience in a Salesforce environment, preferably in a fast paced environment
· Certified Salesforce Administrator
· In-depth knowledge of Workflows, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Formulas, Permission and Sharing Model
· A basic understanding of APEX is advantageous
· High analytical understanding of business process skills and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in English language (both written and verbal), German is a bonus