Project Manager; Europe; DACH; Remote; Berlin; Munich
Up to €80,000 + Training Budget + Flexible Working + Minimal Travel + Much more!
Are you an experienced Project Manager?
Interested in exploring a new challenge within a tight knit yet global business?
Our client, a globally established Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner are searching for an enthusiastic and reliable project manager to join the team remotely to work on projects for clients across the DACH region and help define and optimise their internal Project Management Processes.
You would be an integral part of the team, helping to shape the future and enhance the already glowing reputation of the business.
The successful Project Manager must have:
- 2 + years of Project Management Experience.
- Good knowledge of Project Management Methodologies such as Agile, Kanban and Waterfall.
- Fluency in German and strong English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of planning project resources and timelines.
The ideal Project Manager will also have:
- Salesforce knowledge/experience, certifications are a plus but not necessary.
- Experience within varied sizes of project teams.
- Experience of handling minor escalations within projects.
- Consultancy experience is a bonus.
The successful Project Manager will be:
- Acting as primary point of contact for customers.
- Planning project timelines and resources.
- Planning KPI’s and monitoring them.
- Customer requirement gathering.
- Client presentations.
- Defining Project Management processes internally.
- Monitoring of project progress and reporting on this.
If this has aroused your interest, or even curiosity Apply Now