Junior Salesforce Consultant x 2
Germany, Switzerland, Remote.
€40,000 to €55,000 + Free Certifications + Flexible Hours + Team Events + Minimal Travel
Our client, a registered Salesforce Consulting Partner is looking for aspiring Salesforce Consultants to join their team as part of their massive growth plans for the next few years. With a wide footprint across the DACH region, yet a close-knit, family feel team you really will be getting the best of both worlds.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to progress your Salesforce career as quickly as you possibly can with support for certifications, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from experienced Salesforce experts, regular reviews and feedback and above all else, challenging hands-on project work to enable you to stand out from the Salesforce crowd.
If this has aroused your curiosity, have a read through below!
The successful Junior Salesforce Consultants must have the following:
· Salesforce Administrator certification or a strong Trailhead profile.
· Native Level German Language Skills.
· A strong desire to further your Salesforce career.
The ideal Junior Salesforce Consultants will also have:
· Other applicable Salesforce certifications i.e. Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant.
· Knowledge of business processes relating to Sales and Service/Customer care.
The Junior Salesforce Consultants will be:
· Helping with support tasks.
· Taking part in requirement gathering workshops.
· Working on more Salesforce certifications to benefit yourself and your employer.
· Getting hands-on with Salesforce for your customers, configuring and customising.
If you think you have what it takes to make it in a role such as this, don’t hesitate to apply now and tell us why you would be a great fit!
Think you meet some of the criteria but not all of them? Reach out anyway, tell me why you think you would fit this role.
We look forward to your application!