Junior Salesforce Consultant, Germany
€45,000 - €55,000 + 30 days annual leave + benefits & career path
Do you have an interest in building a career within the eco-system of the worlds number 1 CRM system – Salesforce?
Are you interested in having a huge impact on the day to day running of a well-established international business?
Have you got a basic understanding of IT programming languages & a strong business mindset?
If so, take a look at this opportunity which is ideal for a young professional looking to start their career within the Salesforce world and give yourself a great opportunity to open up a career of endless possibilities.
As a Junior Salesforce Consultant, you will:
· Support in setting up and maintaining the relevant Salesforce Clouds internally (Sales, Service & Marketing)
· Creation of various reports and dashboards
· Develop and optimisation of the Salesforce functionalities within the existing systems
· Work closely with the users and internal stakeholders to provide support and future improvements of the platform
· Analyse and document the entire process
· Work closely with the technical team, allowing you to grow your development skills along the way
The relevant experience the Junior Salesforce Consultant will have:
· Completed relevant studies in business or computer science or have relevant work experience
· Knowledge of object-orientated programming languages
· At least 6 months experience with Salesforce (as an end-user, admin, or consultant)
· Previous experience as a business analyst or dealing with data is advantageous
· Salesforce certificates are a huge benefit