Junior Salesforce Consultant – Berlin or Cologne – Remote
€55,000 - €65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Are you a Salesforce Administrator wanting to become a Salesforce Consultant?
How would you like the chance to join a global team of over 5000 IT experts and learn from some super senior mentors?
If you have experience as a Salesforce Administrator and want to chance to become a fully fledged consultant through a tailored career path then take a look at this position in more detail.
I’m working with a majorly well-established German business who operate on a global scale and they’re looking for a Junior Salesforce Consultant who has the hunger and desire to progress their career with endless opportunities.
You’ll work with an international team consisting of Salesforce Developers, Consultants, Architect & Project Managers and be able to learn from some of the very best in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Tasks of the Junior Salesforce Consultant:
- Advise national and internal customers on the possibilities of Sales & Service Cloud and how it can improve their business processes
- Liaise and understand customers needs by gathering requirements and prepare the technical design
- Support the teams for scoping sessions and creating POCs
- Preparation of budget and project plans for the implementation
- Implementation of the technical concepts with configuration tasks and the possibility to learn development if you wish
What the experience for the Junior Salesforce Consultant looks like:
- Around 2+ years’ professional experience working within a Salesforce environment as an Administrator, Consultant or Solution Architect
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud
- A high level of experience with consulting and problem-solving skills
- Preferred experience working on an international level on agile projects
- Any knowledge/experience with the development of Force.com applications and programming with VisualForce and Apex is massively welcomed
- Strong knowledge and capabilities of communicating in both German & English
- Completed a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification is a bonus