OTE of €80,000 + Company Car + Benefits
This business have been a market leader when it comes to Enterprise level Salesforce implementations across Europe & the US. Focussing on Digital Engineering & Transformation across several technologies, Salesforce has been one of their key offerings since 2012.
With an established reputation across several industries and global markets, this opportunity does not come up often.
The Sales Director is looking for an up & coming professional who has a passion for digitalisation & technology within the Enterprise Cloud space. You’ll be able to leverage the Sales Directors 18 years’ of professional services experience and 8 years of Salesforce sales expertise.
If you’re looking for a business that can offer you the freedom to work as you wish, take initiative by bringing your ideas to the team who work in a non-hierarchical way, have career growth and a development path to get you where you want to be in your professional career, then this position is not one to miss out on.
Responsibilities of the Junior Salesforce Account Executive:
- Work alongside the Sales Director taking note of their approach to success and mirroring it for your own successes
- Mapping out key decision makers and processes at prospective companies
- Learn what Salesforce is and how the Core Clouds work to benefit the customer
- Lead generation, following up and qualifying inbound leads, outbound lead generation and qualification
- Market mapping prospects within specific industries
- Cover the entire DACH region and have the autonomy to do so
Requirements of the Junior Salesforce Account Executive:
- Mindset – to have an entrepreneurial, driven and hungry mindset and the want to succeed
- Knowledge of Salesforce or any other Enterprise Cloud based technology
- Willingness to try new ways of working and to step outside of your comfort zone
- Some kind of background in Professional Services or technology/software sales
- Fluent business level of German & English