IT Solution Architect; English; Freelance; SAP; Germany; Remote
Contract 6 months + extension
It Solution Architect required for a accounts payable team for a global end customer in North-Rhine Westphalia.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the design and communication of complex
structures, design, and development of integrated solutions. Optimize the value of a solution to an organization.
The IT Solution Architect must have:
· Designing IT solutions, with microservices, REST API/GraphQL and event-based processing.
· P2P/Accounts Payable software such as Basware, Tradeshift
· Knowledge in various integration ways
· Software architecture and design, namely component-based architecture
· Accounts Payable background
· Familiarization of customer service
· Financial analytical background
The perfect SAP Solution Architect would also have (not essential):
· DevOps environment experience
· API management platforms e.g., APIGee, Axway, MuleSoft
· SAP integration technologies experience
· Finance background
· International experience
If you want to be in the first round of interviews, please contact me now.