Inhouse Salesforce Consultant – Stuttgart, Germany
€60,000 - €70,000 + Company Bonus + 35 Days’ Vacation
My client is a successful family run business and are widely regarded as experts in their area of manufacturing and construction.
Due to continued growth and seeing how Salesforce can really improve the day to day running of the business, they’re looking to expand their IT team by bringing in a Salesforce Consultant.
You’ll work directly with the Salesforce Product Owner and be mentored by the Head of IT – two very experienced people!
The Inhouse Salesforce Consultant tasks include:
- Key participation in the further development of the Salesforce Applications
- Consulting internal end users and stakeholders in the Salesforce environment, focussing on improving the overall user experience
- Adjust, refresh and deploy new Salesforce releases in the existing Salesforce system
- Liaise with external partners and the internal stakeholders on gathering requirements
- Take part in the implementation and integration of the new upgrades being done to the existing ERP system
- Administration, configuration and customising within Salesforce in close with the project team
- Ensuring the functionality of Salesforce and maintenance of the system
- Monitoring and support of the interfaces to connected systems and coordination further development
Experience that the Inhouse Salesforce Consultant possess:
- At least 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Consultant
- Supported end users by gathering technical user stories and liaising with the development teams
- Worked closely and managed internal stakeholders and held requirement gathering workshops
- Salesforce certifications are welcomed, ideally Admin & Sales/Service Cloud Consultant as a minimum
- Initial experience in working with e.g. Dataloader, Lightning, App Builder
- Business fluent German and English in written and spoken form
- You enjoy problem solving and enjoy working in a team