Frontend Developer (Inhouse) – Germany wide, Home Office
Up to €65,000 + Prepaid Monthly Credit Card
This client is one of the leading providers of healthcare equipment in Germany. Due to their recent merger with a well-known German healthcare business, they’ve got some big internal projects for migrations and integrations of various technical platforms like Salesforce, SAP & more.
Their mission is to provide people in need of help and care with the best possible information and tools to make life easier.
They’re looking to add a Frontend Developer to their Enterprise Technology team of 9 people already.
Tasks of the Frontend Developer:
- Maintaining of existing and development of new single page applications in React.js
- Maintenance of existing and development of new site templates in a page builder (WordPress)
- Continuous improvement of the performance of our websites (Pagespeed & Core Web Vitals)
- Implementation of various web interfaces for company-internal needs
- Implementation of new functionalities and features on the websites and interfaces
- Work in an agile environment in two-week sprints & daily team report meetings
- Collaborate with the Product Owners, UX experts & key users with the IT team made up of Frontend & Backend Developers
Experience required of the Frontend Developer:
- Familiar with git, Jira and Confluence
- Reliable, customer-oriented and team-oriented working attitude
- Committed, structured and able to work both independently and within a team