Business Analysts; E-Commerce; Europe; DACH; Remote
Up to €85,000 + Training Budget + Choice of Equipment + Flexible Hours + Remote Working + Much more!
Are you a passionate IT Business Analyst?
Do you have an interest in the world of E-commerce? A world that is growing faster and faster thanks to the situation we all find ourselves in!
Would you like to work for a company who give you the tools, trust and responsibility to carry out your duties from day one?
If so, have a read over the below….
Our client, a globally established Salesforce partner with a tight-knit, open culture are searching for a seasoned Business Analyst to join their Salesforce Commerce Cloud practice.
You would be working on projects to provide market leading E-commerce solutions to some of the most reputable brands in the world, as well as for innovative, forward thinking SME’s across Europe, primarily in the DACH region.
The successful Business Analyst must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst position.
- Fluent English and minimum B1 German Language.
- Knowledge of web programming technologies, languages and testing.
The ideal Business Analyst will also have:
- Experience with Salesforce projects.
- Experience with/an interest in E-commerce.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience.
- Pre-sales experience.
- Experience of the Agile methodology and associated functions and tools.
The successful Business Analyst will be:
- Carrying out product/solution demos.
- Working closely with Project Managers, Customers and Solution Architects to design and rollout E-commerce solutions/applications.
- Gathering in depth client requirements.
- Getting to understand the processes, systems and operations of client businesses and business units.
- Maintaining and updating project documentation.
- Working on projects for some of the largest brands in the world.
If this has aroused your interest, or even curiosity then either Apply Now.
I look forward to your application!