€100,000 - €110,000 DOE + Flexi Working (50/50 split office/remote)
Are you looking to work in an inhouse role for a family run business that manufacture chemicals and have offices in over 50 countries. The company are rolling out S/4 HANA with a pilot site going live Summer 2023. The role will be overseeing the rest of this global project.
If you answered yes to the above, then read on…
The SAP Program Manager must have the following experience:
- Hands on functional experience in SCM & Logistics modules
- Management of a team previously
- Project management
- Working with other areas of business
- Passionate about optimising planning processes/program
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders at Director level
- German and English Skills
- Global projects
- Project work implementing S/4 HANA
- Elaborate on business concepts/processes
- Customer training/workshops
The SAP Program Manager will join a global brand that are leading the way in SAP technology and become part of a team with huge ambitions. The company have a true belief in work/life balance and the right people will be fully supported in developing their own career. This global organisation operates with various departments so this can open doors to new career paths should you wish to look at this in the long term.
If you would like to be considered for my shortlist for this role. Please send your details or click ‘apply’.