SAP FI/CO Team Lead
Salary up to €110,000
Do you want to work for a world’s leading end user in the engineering market? How about working on a huge technology transformation for all locations across the globe? How about working for a company that has huge growth plans for the future with extensive career opportunities?
If you said YES, keep reading!
My client stands for reliable and innovative products, competent advice, and first-class service. They place their customers at the center of their activities and use synergies to shape the future with technologies of tomorrow. They focus on the harmonization and further development of IT processes and systems and are looking for an SAP Ariba consultant to join their success story!
What you can expect as an SAP FI/CO Team Lead:
- Leading the SAP FI/CO team on their huge transformation project for their IT throughout the company including SAP newest technology and S/4HANA.
- Responsibility and ensuring the proper SAP system flow in the FI/CO modules
- Great communication with your SAP FI/CO team to ensure deadlines are being met and guide them through any difficulty.
What experience the SAP FI/CO Team Lead needs:
- Extensive knowledge of SAP FI/CO and all the sub modules
- Hands on customising experience
- B2 German speaking minimum
- Worked in an international environment
- Previous experience in leading a team with proven project experience
Why should you want to work for them:
- Multiple locations throughout Germany
- Huge growth plans for the company meaning more career opportunities.