SAP ARIBA CONSULTANTS – Gold Status Consultancy!
ANYWHERE IN GERMANY
Up to €90,000 fixed + remote working from Germany + COMPANY CAR!
Are you an SAP Ariba expert looking to progress in your career? Do you want to work on S/4HANA projects? How about working for a company that are in the top 100 greatest places to work?
My clients are one of the largest German consultancies and looking to grow their SAP Ariba team. Whether you are a junior, senior, or even a project manager in SAP Ariba, I want to hear from you! My client is looking for SAP Ariba experts to join the team and build the SAP Ariba module. They have projects waiting for you with some very well know German clients. These are 100% names you have heard of.
If career progression is important to you, then they have you covered. They can offer training materials and training programmes for you to expand your knowledge in SAP Ariba or other SAP areas. Additionally, they have plans to grow their SAP Ariba team over the next couple of years and have great progression opportunities for you!
Some of the responsibilities as an SAP Ariba Consultant:
- Working on SAP Ariba P2O and S/4HANA.
- Leading projects for the transformation of existing systems into a new SAP Ariba Environment.
- You are in charge and control the whole SAP Ariba project cycle. From the fit-gap analysis to the development of a roadmap, to the roll-out of the system.
- You are involved in identifying opportunities and pursuing them with the support of your coach.
Must haves as an SAP Ariba Consultant:
- Completed at least 1 end to end implementation.
- Expert knowledge in SAP Ariba P2O
- B2 German as a minimum!
- Willing to travel 40% - 60% to clients
Desirable skills as an SAP Ariba Consultant but NOT NESSECERY:
- S/4HANA knowledge
Why should you want to work for my client:
- Flexible working options
- HUGE career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to progress down other avenues of SAP
- Great financial benefits such as a COMPANY CAR
- S/4HANA projects waiting for you!
- 50 days a year to work from any location in the EU
- 30 days paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Great team culture with team events throughout the year
- Dynamic and modern office environment
- They understand good work life balance