€90,000 - €105,000 + Variable Bonus + Benefits
This client have been established for over 20 years & specialise in providing custom Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud implementations to a wide range of customers across the DACH region & wider Europe.
Due to a packed project pipeline for the foreseeable, they're looking to bring on an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect who specialises in Service Cloud. You'll work on a broad range of projects from smaller more complex projects, through to larger international implementations in a team of likeminded Salesforce specialists.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Service Cloud Solution Architect:
- Take ownership of the functional solution built on Salesforce
- Understand the process-related requirements of the customers and select the appropriate systems, components and functions on and around the Salesforce platform in order to support them
- Take ownership making sure all functionalities are developed, tested and deployed continuously in a reliable way across all platforms
- Guide and develop the team of Salesforce Consultants & Developers from a technical and professional aspect and manage the project accordingly
- Be the SME when it comes to Salesforce Service Cloud
Experience required of the Salesforce Service Cloud Solution Architect:
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce offerings with expert knowledge of Service Cloud
- Proven experience of maintaining, developing, re-designing sophisticated integrated Salesforce applications and landscapes
- Strong knowledge in the conception of solution architectures, requirements management and the implementation of application architectures
- Experience working on larger Enterprise international Salesforce projects is desirable
- Hold the relevant Salesforce Architect certificates
- Be fluent in German & English both written & verbally